- We sell a wide range of objects and artifacts ranging from high value antique items to household objects.
- We are happy to advise you on the amount we think any object will make at auction.
- We offer free valuations in Ballybrittas by appointment, or Images can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may be able to call at your home to inspect items in situ. Once again just ring to make an appointment.
- Our Valuer will suggest an estimate for each item, which is the price range within which it is likely to sell.
- Should you wish, the Valuer will also recommend a reserve price below which the item will not be sold, thus protecting your return from the item.
When You Decide to Sell
- We will fill out contract that is given to for your items.
The PSRA contract has to be given to every person who leaves items into auction telling you about the Auctioneer and his business, also giving a description of your items and showing the estimate and reserve if appropriate.
- It is important that you read the bottom of the entry form where the Special Conditions of Sale are printed. Should you not understand anything please ask.
- You may deliver items to the sale rooms yourself by appointment, or we can arrange for them to be collected from your home.
- We will email a pre-sale notification before the sale detailing your items, their corresponding lot numbers, reserves and guides. Please check this carefully.
- We will notify you of the outcome of the sale within 7 days, usually by email and you will receive a EFT or Bank transfer within 28 days of the sale for the price realised, less our charges.
- We charge a flat fee of 15% + VAT (to include Photography) with a €5 minimum lot charge.