- We sell a wide range of objects and artifacts ranging from high value antique items to household objects.
- We are happy to advise you on the amount we think any object will make at auction.
- We offer free valuations in Ballybrittas by appointment, or Images can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may be able to call at your home to inspect items in situ. Once again just ring to make an appointment.
- Our Valuer will suggest an estimate for each item, which is the price range within which it is likely to sell.
- Should you wish, the Valuer will also recommend a reserve price below which the item will not be sold, thus protecting your return from the item.
- We will fill out an entry form, giving a description of your items and showing the estimate and reserve if appropriate.
- It is important that you read the bottom of the entry form where the Special Conditions of Sale are printed. Should you not understand anything please ask.
- You may deliver items to the sale rooms yourself by appointment, or we can arrange for them to be collected from your home.
- We will email a pre-sale notification before the sale detailing your items, their corresponding lot numbers, reserves and guides. Please check this carefully.
- We will notify you of the outcome of the sale within 7 days, usually by email and you will receive a EFT or Bank transfer within 28 days of the sale for the price realised, less our charges.
- We charge a flat fee of 15% + VAT (to include Photography) with a €10 minimum lot charge.